• Close Menu
  • Home
  • Category
    • Update
    • News
    • Wallpapers
    • Fans Art
    • Community
    • Photos
  • Articles
    • Artist
    • Celebrities
    • Life style
    • Fashion
    • Fandom
    • Blink
    • Songs
    • Image
  • Wallpapers
    • Lockscreen
    • Android
    • Smartphone
    • Dekstop
    • Tablet
  • Pink
    • member

Gadged ART

Info Gadged, Smartphone, and Fan ART

Menu
  • Home
  • Game Online
  • News
    • News Update
    • Tutorial ART
    • Android
    • Iphone
    • Tablet
  • Celebrities News
    • Dropmenu 1
    • Dropmenu 2
    • Dropmenu 3
    • Dropmenu 4
    • Dropmenu 5
  • Fans News
    • Dropmenu 1
    • Dropmenu 2
    • Dropmenu 3
    • Dropmenu 4
    • Dropmenu 5
  • Privacy Disclaimer
  • Support
  • News
Home Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd Blackpink wallpaper BLACKPINK WALLPAPER HD ARTISTIC | BLACKPINK WALLPAPER

BLACKPINK WALLPAPER HD ARTISTIC | BLACKPINK WALLPAPER

BLACKPINK WALLPAPER HD ARTISTIC | BLACKPINK WALLPAPER

3/21/2020 07:14:00 am
BLACKPINK

I made this work for my friends blinks wherever you are. This is one of the talents of every blackpink member, being a model has become commonplace, almost every month Lisa, rose, jisoo, and jennie always attend or even become a model in many well-known brands. The ability of blackpink members when in front of the camera can not be doubted anymore.

 lisa blackpink wallpaper art, with a combination of two colors makes it simple and artistic. 
 being a professional model like the blackpink members isn't easy, it requires skill and lots of practice. maybe many of my blinks friends are asking "why is the color on jennie's wallpaper predominantly orange". Who has ever involved jenne with blonde hair color ?, I'm sure there aren't any. I just want to give a visual when jennie blackpink wears blonde hair color during a concert, plus an orange light on the stage.


jennie's wallpaper, with a combination of orange, jennie's orange hair added light from the stage lights, making it even brighter. make the atmosphere in the photo come alive, simple wallpaper display. here's a picture of jennie on stage.
not only that, visual appearance of a lisa blackpink, I tried to give a soft look by giving a little pink shadow on the cheek of lisa, so that the visuals are not only the dominant black color, but behind the black color there is also pink.

hair color in this wallpaper lisa, I deliberately give a color like that, the color reminds us of one of the MV blackpink song, which is stay. the cheek I gave the color pink shadow, so that the color of the soft characters present in the wallpaper

almost all the wallpaper that I make, I always give it a pink and black polish, even some that are just plain without color, there are only a few shadows on the wallpaper. I know that blackpink makers like to use various color combinations, but in this wallpaper, I just want to clarify the atmosphere contained in the photo.


lisa blackpink wallpaper with a touch of pink is the dominant color, because this photo looks very cute. so I give it a pink color, to clarify the characters present in the wallpaper.
 I think every color can remind a moment, like black and pink, this will always be remembered as a girl group blackpink band. wherever I see these color combinations, I will definitely always remember blackpink.


Rose's wallpaper depicts, during a concert she was wearing a Santa Claus outfit, Rose was sitting on the steps on the stage, with a mic in her hand. I give this wallpaper a touch of pink, because as we know, during the concert the atmosphere was very encouraging.
Add Comment
Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd, Blackpink wallpaper
3/21/2020
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Posts

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon

recenly new

Popular Posts

  • How To The Best BLOG COMMENTING On Blog or Social Media
    Commenting on social media has its own way. However, what must be considered is the use of polite words, especially when commenting on forum...
  • Following Jennie, 3 BlackPINK members are ready to debut solo | wallpapers fanart
    Author : Suk-Hwan Uk (Contributor) The agency that houses the BLACKPINK music group, YG Entertainment, announced good news about their so...
  • Lisa Blackpink is Accused of Copying Choreography in her Uploaded Dancing Video
    BLACKPINK LISA DANCER ACCUSED All blackpink fans were excited by the lisa blackpink dance video uploaded on their YouTube page. Some time...
  • How You Like That ALL IN One BLACKPINK VIBE | Song Review
    Review Song BP Quick facts How You Like That. This song was released on June 26, 2020, succeeded in becoming a trending topic in many cou...
  • WALLPAPER BLACKPINK BEST ART HD QUALITY | Lisa AND Jennie
    BLACKPINK LISA WALLPAPERS AND JENNIE WALLPAPERS I know that there must be many fans in Limario, Jendekuie, cicu, and pasta. Actually ther...
  • Talking About BLACKPINK Comeback On This Year | WPHD
    wallpaper art HD The recognition of the lavish music video means the quartet are the primary Ok-pop group to affix the positioning's ...
  • Blackpink News Is Working on the Latest MV Album | kPOP Songs
    BLACKPINK Good news came from one of the girl bands from South Korea. From the information quoted from one of the media in Indonesia, th...
  • BLACKPINK LISA UPDATE : COOL AND SWAG | LALISA MANOBAN WALLPAPER
    BLACKPINK LISA UPDATE South Korean entertainment is better known as kpop. not a few fans who until now are all over the world. As a black...
  • BLACKPINK WALLPAPER HD ARTISTIC | BLACKPINK WALLPAPER
    BLACKPINK I made this work for my friends blinks wherever you are. This is one of the talents of every blackpink member, being a model ha...
  • Lockscreen Wallpapers ART How You Like That | BLACKPINK
    Lockscreen wallpaper art How You Like That ? How You Like That strengthens its grasp on the highest spot for the third consecutive week. ...

Labels

Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd Blackpink wallpaper Music rules to comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

  • May (1)
  • August (29)
  • July (87)
  • June (13)
  • May (14)
  • April (50)
  • March (91)

Label

  • Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd
  • Blackpink wallpaper
  • Music
  • rules to comment
Copyright © 2020 Gadged ART All Right Reserved
Reedit by Yr Art