• Close Menu
  • Home
  • Category
    • Update
    • News
    • Wallpapers
    • Fans Art
    • Community
    • Photos
  • Articles
    • Artist
    • Celebrities
    • Life style
    • Fashion
    • Fandom
    • Blink
    • Songs
    • Image
  • Wallpapers
    • Lockscreen
    • Android
    • Smartphone
    • Dekstop
    • Tablet
  • Pink
    • member

Gadged ART

Info Gadged, Smartphone, and Fan ART

Menu
  • Home
  • Game Online
  • News
    • News Update
    • Tutorial ART
    • Android
    • Iphone
    • Tablet
  • Celebrities News
    • Dropmenu 1
    • Dropmenu 2
    • Dropmenu 3
    • Dropmenu 4
    • Dropmenu 5
  • Fans News
    • Dropmenu 1
    • Dropmenu 2
    • Dropmenu 3
    • Dropmenu 4
    • Dropmenu 5
  • Privacy Disclaimer
  • Support
  • News
Home Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd Blackpink wallpaper BLACKPINK : LISA JISOO JENNIE AND ROSE | Aktivity UPDATE

BLACKPINK : LISA JISOO JENNIE AND ROSE | Aktivity UPDATE

BLACKPINK : LISA JISOO JENNIE AND ROSE | Aktivity UPDATE

3/17/2020 11:47:00 am
BLACKPINK

Blackpink Member Activity. Lately, I got a lot of information about the activities of blackpink members, like jennie who went to a fashion show, lisa too, jisoo who took part in photo shoots, rose too. They each have their activities. There must be a longing when they are far from each other.


you know, at the airport, I often follow the activities of the blackpink members, a few days ago, I met Lisa at the airport, not long after, I saw jennie. it seems like they have a separate activity every day


Do you know what photos in Lisa use this pink shirt, where do you want to go? Guess what. I do not know, if anyone gives information about Lisa on that day. I didn't see Jisoo at that time, it was possible that Jisoo was with Rose, because not long after, I got an information, Rose and Jisoo were holding a photo shot.


but I'm not really sure if they both have a project in one activity. I just got that information. I hope, one of you can provide information about that. You can see Lisa's photo below, guess what this event is? That's right, Lisa is taking part in a Youth Day with Lisa event.


lisa looks gorgeous in the photo, especially when I see a video about the program. wow me time. The photo below, I think this is a big change from Lisa Blackpink, this is a photo shot of a blackpink song, which is kill this love. Changes to Lisa when using a style like that, really extraordinary.


Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd, Blackpink wallpaper
3/17/2020
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Posts

Comments

recenly new

Popular Posts

  • How To The Best BLOG COMMENTING On Blog or Social Media
    Commenting on social media has its own way. However, what must be considered is the use of polite words, especially when commenting on forum...
  • BLACKPINK WALLPAPER HD ARTISTIC | BLACKPINK WALLPAPER
    BLACKPINK I made this work for my friends blinks wherever you are. This is one of the talents of every blackpink member, being a model ha...
  • Following Jennie, 3 BlackPINK members are ready to debut solo | wallpapers fanart
    Author : Suk-Hwan Uk (Contributor) The agency that houses the BLACKPINK music group, YG Entertainment, announced good news about their so...
  • Lisa Blackpink is Accused of Copying Choreography in her Uploaded Dancing Video
    BLACKPINK LISA DANCER ACCUSED All blackpink fans were excited by the lisa blackpink dance video uploaded on their YouTube page. Some time...
  • How You Like That ALL IN One BLACKPINK VIBE | Song Review
    Review Song BP Quick facts How You Like That. This song was released on June 26, 2020, succeeded in becoming a trending topic in many cou...
  • WALLPAPER BLACKPINK BEST ART HD QUALITY | Lisa AND Jennie
    BLACKPINK LISA WALLPAPERS AND JENNIE WALLPAPERS I know that there must be many fans in Limario, Jendekuie, cicu, and pasta. Actually ther...
  • Talking About BLACKPINK Comeback On This Year | WPHD
    wallpaper art HD The recognition of the lavish music video means the quartet are the primary Ok-pop group to affix the positioning's ...
  • Blackpink News Is Working on the Latest MV Album | kPOP Songs
    BLACKPINK Good news came from one of the girl bands from South Korea. From the information quoted from one of the media in Indonesia, th...
  • BLACKPINK LISA UPDATE : COOL AND SWAG | LALISA MANOBAN WALLPAPER
    BLACKPINK LISA UPDATE South Korean entertainment is better known as kpop. not a few fans who until now are all over the world. As a black...
  • Lockscreen Wallpapers ART How You Like That | BLACKPINK
    Lockscreen wallpaper art How You Like That ? How You Like That strengthens its grasp on the highest spot for the third consecutive week. ...

Labels

Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd Blackpink wallpaper Music rules to comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

  • May (1)
  • August (29)
  • July (87)
  • June (13)
  • May (14)
  • April (50)
  • March (91)

Label

  • Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd
  • Blackpink wallpaper
  • Music
  • rules to comment
Copyright © 2020 Gadged ART All Right Reserved
Reedit by Yr Art