• Close Menu
  • Home
  • Category
    • Update
    • News
    • Wallpapers
    • Fans Art
    • Community
    • Photos
  • Articles
    • Artist
    • Celebrities
    • Life style
    • Fashion
    • Fandom
    • Blink
    • Songs
    • Image
  • Wallpapers
    • Lockscreen
    • Android
    • Smartphone
    • Dekstop
    • Tablet
  • Pink
    • member

Gadged ART

Info Gadged, Smartphone, and Fan ART

Menu
  • Home
  • Game Online
  • News
    • News Update
    • Tutorial ART
    • Android
    • Iphone
    • Tablet
  • Celebrities News
    • Dropmenu 1
    • Dropmenu 2
    • Dropmenu 3
    • Dropmenu 4
    • Dropmenu 5
  • Fans News
    • Dropmenu 1
    • Dropmenu 2
    • Dropmenu 3
    • Dropmenu 4
    • Dropmenu 5
  • Privacy Disclaimer
  • Support
  • News
Home Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd Blackpink wallpaper BLACKPINK : FROM BLinks For BLACKPINK | LETTER

BLACKPINK : FROM BLinks For BLACKPINK | LETTER

BLACKPINK : FROM BLinks For BLACKPINK | LETTER

3/12/2020 11:42:00 am
BLACKPINK
blackpink and blinks. right at dawn on Friday, I listened to 5 blackpink songs, the first thing I listened to was the stay song. I have tried to memorize the lyrics of this song in Korean, but because I can't speak Korean, it was very difficult, even though I had repeatedly listened to the Blackpink song called Stay.
the next blackpink song is the song don't know what to do, hehe the funny thing is I only sing in the chorus, the others, I murmured while looking at the pronunciation. Maybe you can help me blink to memorize this song, I have long tried to memorize this song, sometimes it can be in the Korean language, but sometimes forget
but I'm bangha with lisa blackpink, she can quickly learn korean. The next song I hear is the song du du du du (dddd, du, ddu, dudu), the first part I memorized memorized blinks, because I have learned for years to recite this song
what about you blinks, have you memorized all the blackpink songs, stay, du du du du du du ddu, boombayah, or kick it? I guess people only blink from Korea who have memorized it.
but I will keep on trying to memorize all the songs, you guys are the witness to the blinks. I will memorize, and someday, I will sing in a loud voice one of the blackpink songs
I say you blinks and I love blackpink too
Add Comment
Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd, Blackpink wallpaper
3/12/2020
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Posts

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon

recenly new

Popular Posts

  • How To The Best BLOG COMMENTING On Blog or Social Media
    Commenting on social media has its own way. However, what must be considered is the use of polite words, especially when commenting on forum...
  • BLACKPINK LISA UPDATE : COOL AND SWAG | LALISA MANOBAN WALLPAPER
    BLACKPINK LISA UPDATE South Korean entertainment is better known as kpop. not a few fans who until now are all over the world. As a black...
  • Following Jennie, 3 BlackPINK members are ready to debut solo | wallpapers fanart
    Author : Suk-Hwan Uk (Contributor) The agency that houses the BLACKPINK music group, YG Entertainment, announced good news about their so...
  • Lisa Blackpink is Accused of Copying Choreography in her Uploaded Dancing Video
    BLACKPINK LISA DANCER ACCUSED All blackpink fans were excited by the lisa blackpink dance video uploaded on their YouTube page. Some time...
  • BLACKPINK Jisoo And Lisa Various HAIR Textures | Comeback Hair color
    BLACKPINK Pull it off: If committing to pink hair is an excessive amount of for you in the mean time, we are saying deal with Jisoo’s alt...
  • How You Like That ALL IN One BLACKPINK VIBE | Song Review
    Review Song BP Quick facts How You Like That. This song was released on June 26, 2020, succeeded in becoming a trending topic in many cou...
  • How to Blinks Show support to Blackpink |lockscreen
    lockscreen  This time, it is not about wallpapers, but rather to fill spare time when doing daily activities. Tired of making someone loo...
  • Talking About BLACKPINK Comeback On This Year | WPHD
    wallpaper art HD The recognition of the lavish music video means the quartet are the primary Ok-pop group to affix the positioning's ...
  • Story Jennie BLACKPINK Become KPOP IDOL | RED DRESS
    Adopted by Lisa for five years, and Jisoo and Rosé for four years. Being the longest trainee, Jennie's talent is routinely completely ...
  • BLACKPINK : Talk ABOUT Du du du du & boombayah & kill this love | blackpink songs
    As the Blinks know, the blackpink du du du du song (dddd, ddu) is a song that has been trending. So will the other songs like kill this l...

Labels

Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd Blackpink wallpaper Music rules to comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

  • May (1)
  • August (29)
  • July (87)
  • June (13)
  • May (14)
  • April (50)
  • March (91)

Label

  • Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd
  • Blackpink wallpaper
  • Music
  • rules to comment
Copyright © 2020 Gadged ART All Right Reserved
Reedit by Yr Art