• Close Menu
  • Home
  • Category
    • Update
    • News
    • Wallpapers
    • Fans Art
    • Community
    • Photos
  • Articles
    • Artist
    • Celebrities
    • Life style
    • Fashion
    • Fandom
    • Blink
    • Songs
    • Image
  • Wallpapers
    • Lockscreen
    • Android
    • Smartphone
    • Dekstop
    • Tablet
  • Pink
    • member

Gadged ART

Info Gadged, Smartphone, and Fan ART

Menu
  • Home
  • Game Online
  • News
    • News Update
    • Tutorial ART
    • Android
    • Iphone
    • Tablet
  • Celebrities News
    • Dropmenu 1
    • Dropmenu 2
    • Dropmenu 3
    • Dropmenu 4
    • Dropmenu 5
  • Fans News
    • Dropmenu 1
    • Dropmenu 2
    • Dropmenu 3
    • Dropmenu 4
    • Dropmenu 5
  • Privacy Disclaimer
  • Support
  • News
Home Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd Blackpink wallpaper BLACKPINK WALLPAPER JENLISA HD | JENNIE AND LISA

BLACKPINK WALLPAPER JENLISA HD | JENNIE AND LISA

BLACKPINK WALLPAPER JENLISA HD | JENNIE AND LISA

3/26/2020 02:52:00 am
BLACKPINK WALLPAPER JENNIE AND LISA BLACKPINK COUPLE / JENLISA.

I think about this couple ship, they are very romantic, "romantic in what way?", in many ways. This we can prove from the many photos or wallpapers circulating on many social media, although other couples are also not less numerous, but it is the couple who are currently the most fans. in some photos of activities when the blackpink members are traveling, I often see jennie and lisa blackpink together while walking.

They are like a romantic couple, "they are indeed romantic: D", that is true, but what is meant here is romantic meaning in a friendly relationship, because as we know, blackpink members complement each other, and mutually support among members.

In some photos or wallpapers, Jenny is like a pair of lovers who are walking together, Jennie always embraces Lisa's hand, and Lisa is walking like a man who is dashing, hahah, this is one of the fans' imagination, so don't be too serious. But I love seeing Jennie and Lisa Blackpink when they are a couple, cute and adorable. for that I always make wallpapers that can be used by the blinks, so I can remember them continuously.

this is the wallpaer of jennie and lisa blackpink which I summarized in one theme which is the wallpaper jenlisa:

jennie with a flower in her hand. I gave this jennie wallpaper a purple background, to match the visuals displayed in the jennie's wallpaper, which is the visual of a jennie that looks mature.
 I was fun to edit photos of Lisa like that, Lisa laughed and smiled very cute, so I wanted something new in the wallpaper.
I have edited the same wallpaper Lisa several times, I had a perfect target when editing the wallpapers of the members of BlackPink, so I edited it repeatedly, this is the 3rd version of the same image, but with a different look in the wallpaper.
Lisa wallpaper while at the airport. this wallpaper is honestly the newest type I want to try, the look of the magazine is added with a thicker art texture. I hope you all agree with this Lisa Blackpink wallpaper idea.
Lisa with black dress with spots is the wallpaper of choice in this post. Why I say special, because of the five wallpapers contained in this post, this wallpaper is the one that has the longest editing duration. I've reset the layer 6 times just to get this lisa blackpink wallpaper look.
 lisa looks cool in the photo, even though she looks and looks very feminine, but the style she shows is very cool.

lisa and jennie's wallpaper or better known as jenlisa is a very good wallpaper idea conveyed by a friend. He said that he was a fan of fans, so I thought of making wallpapers related to the wallpapers of jennie and lisa couple or jenlisa.
Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd, Blackpink wallpaper
3/26/2020
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

Related Posts

Comments

recenly new

Popular Posts

  • How To The Best BLOG COMMENTING On Blog or Social Media
    Commenting on social media has its own way. However, what must be considered is the use of polite words, especially when commenting on forum...
  • BLACKPINK WALLPAPER HD ARTISTIC | BLACKPINK WALLPAPER
    BLACKPINK I made this work for my friends blinks wherever you are. This is one of the talents of every blackpink member, being a model ha...
  • Wallpaper art: Get to know BLACKPINK Members | K pop
    BLACKPINK Member Brief Biodata  Kim Jisoo  was born January 3, 1995. Jisoo is the oldest member at BLACKPINK . Jisoo joined YG Entertainm...
  • Lockscreen Wallpapers ART How You Like That | BLACKPINK
    Lockscreen wallpaper art How You Like That ? How You Like That strengthens its grasp on the highest spot for the third consecutive week. ...
  • BLACKPINK WALLPAPERS AWSOME ART FOR ANDROID AND IPHONE | WALLPAPER BLACKPINK HD
    BLACKPINK WALLPAPER ART Images not only can be used as a momment reminder, but they can also be used as a form of pride for people who in...
  • Lisa and Jisoo Blackpink's Struggle When Becoming A Kpop Artist
    BLACKPINK Lisa and jisoo struggle Singing and dancing is a package that cannot be separated when discussing the idols from South Korea, ...
  • Lisa Blackpink is Accused of Copying Choreography in her Uploaded Dancing Video
    BLACKPINK LISA DANCER ACCUSED All blackpink fans were excited by the lisa blackpink dance video uploaded on their YouTube page. Some time...
  • How You Like That ALL IN One BLACKPINK VIBE | Song Review
    Review Song BP Quick facts How You Like That. This song was released on June 26, 2020, succeeded in becoming a trending topic in many cou...
  • WALLPAPER BLACKPINK BEST ART HD QUALITY | Lisa AND Jennie
    BLACKPINK LISA WALLPAPERS AND JENNIE WALLPAPERS I know that there must be many fans in Limario, Jendekuie, cicu, and pasta. Actually ther...
  • Blackpink News Is Working on the Latest MV Album | kPOP Songs
    BLACKPINK Good news came from one of the girl bands from South Korea. From the information quoted from one of the media in Indonesia, th...

Labels

Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd Blackpink wallpaper Music rules to comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

  • May (1)
  • August (29)
  • July (87)
  • June (13)
  • May (14)
  • April (50)
  • March (91)

Label

  • Blackpink fanbase wallpaper hd
  • Blackpink wallpaper
  • Music
  • rules to comment
Copyright © 2020 Gadged ART All Right Reserved
Reedit by Yr Art